1. Think of a blank white room. How big is it? What shape is it?
It's square and very large, even though I can see the opposite wall it seems like I could walk and walk forever and not reach the other end. The walls are kind of transparent.
2. Think of a cube in the room. How big is it? Where is it in relation to the room? What color is it? What does it look like? Is it floating, slightly elevated, or on the ground?
It's medium sized, and gray, placed on the ground in the center of the room.
3. Think of flowers. How many are there? Where are they in the room
There are lots of bright yellow and orange flowers, at least twenty. Some of them are tacked to the walls, and some are spread on the floor and on top of the box.
4. Think of a horse. What type of horse is it? Where is it in the room? How big is it? Describe it in three words.
I don't know what kind of horse it is, it looks like the horse I used to see when my grandmother still lived out in the country. It's about average size, and is outside the room but I can still see it. In three words, "Tall, strong, brown"
5. Think of a storm. Where is it? Describe it.
It's the beginning of a hurricane, it's outside the room, right about the cube.
6. Think of a ladder. Where is it? How big is it? Describe it.
It's a simple, brown, wooden ladder. It is next to the cube, and goes from the floor to the ceiling. I guess someone or something is holding it because it only has two legs, no third and fourth to support it on the ground. I don't want to climb it if someone is waiting at the other end.